A Great Commitment
to a Great Commandment
will grow a Great Church
Our vision is to see the love of Christ shared more widely in our community.
- In the Holy Scriptures
- In the One Triune God – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- That every human being inherited Adam’s sinful nature and are sinful from the moment of conception
- In man‘s total inability to save himself apart from the intervention of the One Mediator, the Lord Jesus Christ.
- That Jesus truly was fully God and fully man. He is called Immanuel, which means “God with us” (Matthew 1:23), so even though He was a man, He never ceased to be God.
- In His incarnation and Virgin Birth.
- In His sacrifice upon the Cross, whereby in shedding His precious blood He made an offering, once and for all, for the sins of men.
- In His bodily resurrection, ascension and His return.
- That Jesus is in Heaven as High Priest.
- The Holy Spirit is both a person and divine.
- The Holy Spirit draw us individually to saving faith in the Lord Jesus Christ
- That the Holy Spirit indwells all believers in the Lord Jesus Christ, baptizes them into the Body of Christ and seals them for the Day of Redemption.
- In the constant need for the work of the indwelling Holy Spirit for sanctification and spiritual enlightenment.
- That the Church is a spiritual body comprising of all born again people.
- In the resurrection of the body, the judgment of humankind by our Lord Jesus Christ, the everlasting life of the saved and the eternal condemnation of the lost.